Tuesday 18 December 2012

Remembrance.....

My heart goes out to each and every family affected by the senseless event in Newtown, CT.  I am saddened by this event and at a loss for words.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all. 

My friend Sarah shared this quote on her facebook page and I think that it is an important reminder that even when evil strikes....there are good people in this world.   Thank you Sarah for sharing this.

 "When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of 'disaster,' I remember my mother’s words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers - so many caring people in this world." -Mister Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment