Saturday 19 May 2012

Showcase Saturday - Sarah Jane Studio

Cheers to the Weekend!!!  Today, I'm sharing with you Sarah Jane Studios, who is the talented artist made the adorable illustrations in our bathroom


As soon as I found her shop on Etsy, I immediately fell in love with her prints and knew I had to have some!  Here's another look at some of her prints - aren't they darling!!

And, her shop also has adorable little necklaces which would be perfect for any little girl in your life! 


And these embriodery patterns are making me want to try embriodery - LOVE IT!!!



For my bathroom, I used the illustrations from a calendar that I purchased from Sarah Jane Studios, so I was lucky enough to not only use four prints for the bathroom, but I also used the remainder of the prints in the kids playroom!!  Be sure to check out Sarah Jane Studios - you won't be disappointed!

 I hope that you all have a lovely weekend!!  Play safe.

***Please note...I was not compensated for this post, I just love her artwork and wanted to share it with all of you!***

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that embroidery pattern is amazing!! I'm off to check out her shop!:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete