Wednesday 29 February 2012

What's Cookin' Wednesday - Chocolate Chip Cookies

Welcome to "What's Cookin' Wednesday"!  Today I'm sharing my recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.  At least once a week, my son and I will bake a "special treat" for our family and this week he decided that cookies would be a great treat - I couldn't agree more!!  This is a definite favourite in our house - they don't last long;)  I hope that you will give them a try, they are delicious!



Here's what you need:

1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 sale
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup chocolate chip cookies
8 tbsp soft butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg

Mix dry ingredients, then add already mixed suga, butter, egg and vanilla.  Cream together and add chocolate chips.  Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.  Watch closely.  Makes 2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment