Thursday 23 February 2012

Twirling Time!!!

Hello, Hello!!  I'm back with just a quick post today to show you some new items I'm adding to my etsy shop!  Behold.....
The Jessie Street Designs
Twirl Skirt

Aren't these adorable!?!?  I love these skirts for many reasons....the Amy Butler (my personal fav) fabrics are beautiful and they can be worn with bare legs, tights, or leggings depending on what the weather is like....what parent doesn't like that?!?

Here are a few other details about the skirts:
-full elastic waistbands
-all seams are finished with a french seam
-made by ME in my smoke-free home

Although, I've only listed the two skirts, I can make them in any of the fabric from my shop.  If you would like to learn more about my shop and/or check out more listings, please click on the shop link on my sidebar or click here

Have a great night....don't forget to check out my guest post on Seven Alive Friday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment